Welcome to Becca's Heart for FACS Education

From many years ago as member in 4-H and FHA clubs, my love grew for Home Economics-arts and teaching. As a certified FACS teacher of grades 6-12 in Illinois, I have a passion for all things home, family, and community related!

Monday, May 16, 2016

FACS Classroom Environment enhanced with camping theme posters

New Camping Theme to be used in FACS classroom for Fall 2016

Let the Adventures Begin in FACS, Explore--Be Ready for College and Career, Be Happy Campers, Be Brave--try new things, Have Courage, Dear!, Have Glowing Behavior Today?, Give a Hoot for: respect, friendliness, support, encouragement, teamwork, and individuality







I'm thrilled with how these turned out and will be more so once I've trimmed and mounted to scrap booking papers that will add to the colors and camping theme. I want the Family and Consumer Sciences classroom to have a very inviting "I want to be in this room" atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment